- VISION: Towards a healthy future for Canadians in the early phase of psychosis.
- MISSION: To enhance optimum care for Canadians in the early phase of psychosis through improved service models and the generation and translation of knowledge.
Our overall objectives include:
- Effective advocacy for service development, implementation and improvement
- Clinical research across the spectrum of biological, psychological and social determinants of illness, interventions, and studies of service delivery models to influence mental health policy based on evidence
- Training across programs for clinicians, researchers and trainees from all disciplines
- Development of standards for service delivery