The APPLY: Applying Clinical Tools – Early Psychosis program, was developed by the Canadian Psychiatric Association with Janssen Inc.
Please click the links below to access the tools.
- Antipsychotic Treatment Selection Tool
- Psychosis Patient Order Set
- OPTIMA HCP Education Protocol
- OPTIMA Patient Decision Aid
- OPTIMA Patient Questionnaire
- Tool for Monitoring of Antipsychotic Side Effects (TMAS)
- The APPLY: Applying Clinical Tools – Early Psychosis program was jointly developed by a national faculty, the Canadian Psychiatric Association, Janssen Inc., and Myelin & Associates. This program facilitates the opportunity for psychiatrists to apply clinical tools at point-of-care for the management of psychosis patients in the early phase of illness, and is available as either a Section 1 or Section 3 RCPSC accredited program.
- Dr Phil Tibbo (Program Chair)
- Dr Rebecca Carriere
- Dr Pierre Chue
- Dr Howard Margolese
- Identify the need and opportunity for using clinical tools to prevent relapse and promote positive outcome;
- Apply the use of clinical tools to the following areas of practice:
- Antipsychotic Treatment Selection
- Patient Engagement in Treatment Choice
- Monitoring Antipsychotic Side Effects
- After participating in this program, focused on the early phase of illness, participants will: